Transfer you domain name to Unlimited Hosting Hub.
Get up and running in no time with our simple three-step transfer process. With DNS management, theft protection and lots more.
150+ Domain names from $12.95
Ending with .com is just the beginning.
Your domain name creates the starting point to your own address on the Internet. There are many unique domain options, you can choose. Here are some of the most popular.
Top level country code domain of Pakistan.
For 2 years
Best for commercial purpose in Pakistan.
For 2 years
Network service provider companies in Pakistan.
For 2 years
Organizations situated in Pakistan can register this.
For 2 years
Domain name features.
Route your DNS to us, another host, dedicated IPs, the moon — wherever you’d like (minus the moon part).
Prevent unauthorized transfers of your domain names, & retain control to unlock domains if you so please.
If you forget to renew your domain, you could lose it (gasp!). That’s why we set up auto renew, so you don’t gotta worry.
All about .pk tld domain privacy.
Applications for these domains must conform to the PKNIC registration policy agreement in addition to the requirements given below. In the case of any difference between the PKNIC registration policy and the specific domain terms and conditions described below, these terms and conditions will apply.
- The maximum domain name length is 63 characters (excluding the .pk portion), and the maximum length is 67 characters including .pk suffix
- For second level .PK domains, the minimum length for the domain name, exclusive of the .pk portion is four characters (e.g. 1234.pk). A four character name before .pk can not start with one of the PKNIC second level sub-domains (e.g. com, net, org, gov, gop, etc.). For example the following domain names are not acceptable: (coms.pk, comm.pk, nets.pk, net2.pk, govs.pk, etc). The complete list of the .PK current and reserved sub-domains includes but is not limited to .COM.PK, .NET.PK, .ORG.PK, .FAM.PK, .BIZ.PK, .WEB.PK, .EDU.PK, .GOV.PK, .GOB.PK, .GOG.PK, .GKP.PK, .GOP.PK, .GOS.PK, .GOK.PK, .INFO.PK
- To help minimize website phishing attacks, the following restrictions are placed:
- Any new domain registration, since August 2013, with a four character name before .pk can not contain one of the PKNIC second level sub-domains (e.g. com, net, org, gov, gop, etc.)
- Any new second level domain registration, since May 2014, can not end with one of the PKNIC second level sub-domains (e.g. com, net, edu, org, biz, web, fam, gov, gop, gos, etc.) Exceptions can be made for longer names who’s meaning are not easily confused with second level sub-domain space.
- For third level .COM.PK, etc domains, the minimum domain name of one character are allowed (e.g. a.com.pk). The label “pk” and all the second level suffix names are reserved for these domain types (e.g. can not register pk.com.pk, net.com.pk, com.com.pk, gov.com.pk, etc).
- A domain name can not begin with a dash “-“, and can not have two consecutive dashes “–“in it. These are reserved for IDN encodings
- Generic dictionary words are allowed (unless they violate other terms set forth here or in the general PKNIC Registration Policy).
- The domain name is not present in the list of reserved or blocked names. Examples of reserved namespace are INFO.PK, NAME.PK, etc.
- Domain names are not required to have pre configured name servers for them.
Already have the perfect domain name?
We won’t mind even if you have a registered domain name, you still can switch your hosting to UHH. We are always happy to add more accounts in our web hosting family, and still promise you to provide the same hosting treatment as others. Once associated with us, you will feel secure and valuable. That’s how we care for our customers.
Need something more robust?
Do – It – Yourself
- Fast, Secure & Stable Hosting
- Reliable, Spam-Free Email
- Auto Install Apps
- Auto Backup
- 24/7 Support
Pre – Installed
- Fast Server-Side Page Caching
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Lightspeed Servers
- FREE WP Toolkit
Frequently Asked Questions.
Find answers to some frequently asked questions about PK domains.
What is a domain name?
Consider your domain name to be street address for your website. You’d have to tell customers to go to your website at an IP-based url, like 123.456.789.123/yourwebsite instead of yourwebsite.com if you didn’t have a domain name. Isn’t it forgettable?
To be competitive on the internet, you’ll need to invest in a domain name to give your website a professional appearance, proper branding, and overall awesome.
How to change the contact or ownership of my domain?
PKNIC provides the following mechanism if you would like to change your domain’s ownership or contact information:
To unlock domain registrant information, PKNIC requires a written authority letter from the current domain registrant (domain owner, not their agent or technical contact) on their letterhead under their official seal. For Pakistani nationals, a copy of the CNIC of the company head or director is also required. The purpose and the details of the change required should also be specified in the letter.
[Sample Authorization Letter]
If, due to some reason, the registrant name (fully or partially) does not match with officially used emblem (i-e on company letter) then an affidavit in the proper format is also required with the official authorization letter. The affidavit must comply to the legal requirements such as stamp paper (worth Rs. 100), and attested by oath commissioner. The purpose and the details of the change required should also be specified in the affidavit. [Download Format]
If, the domain registrant is an individual then an affidavit in the proper format is required. The affidavit must comply to the legal requirements such as stamp paper (worth Rs. 100), and attested by oath commissioner. The purpose and the details of the change required should also be specified in the affidavit. [Download Format]
You can send us the authority letter by post at the address given below:
84 Tipu Block, Garden Town
Can I change the domain name?
The answer is simple “NO”. Think patiently and wisely before registering a name, once it has been registered it cannot be changed, replaced, returned, refund or modified.
How long does it take for .pk domain to get activated?
Once your domain is registered with registry, it takes up to 6 hours for the registry to activate the domain. After the activation the DNS propagation may take a few more hours.
Is Domain Privacy & Protection worth it?
Your personal information is registered to your domain and can be found in the public WHOIS directory when you buy a domain name. You should use UHH’s Domain Privacy & Protection to keep your information confidential. It also helps protect you from spam and identity fraud by hiding your personal information and instead listing generic contact information.
How many minimum characters are required to register a .pk domain?
While other domain extensions could be registered with even a single-character domain name, in order to register a .pk domain, you’d need at least 4 minimum characters.